Friday, November 16, 2012

Clearly lucite

I normally don't write about fashion on this particular blog but fashion and interior design go hand in hand, influencing and borrowing from one another and thus, here I am writing about fashion on my Interior Design blog. One would have to be living in a vacuum to not be aware of the recent partnership and release of the Maison Martin Margiela with H&M collection. The collection was released on Thursday, November 15th and I am totally head over heels in love with the lucite wedges. This is no surprise to me as I love all (ok, most) things lucite. Lucite chairs, barstools, tables, you name it, have all been on my radar for a long while. I just love the way they serve a functional purpose while seemingly disappearing and leaving you with an open, unfettered space. Lucite adds that extra bit of glam to everything it touches, heels included.



No comments:

Post a Comment