Friday, December 18, 2015

Fashion Fridays: What to Wear on New Year's Eve


With New Year’s Eve two weeks away, I thought I would dedicate today’s Fashion Friday post to finding the perfect NYE dress. A super festive and fun holiday, New Year’s Eve is all about the glitz, the glam and tons of sparkle.  All of which make me feel youthful and sassy.  If you are going out, I love the idea of short dresses in bold, deep colors.  However if you are staying in and hosting guests, I like the drama and sophistication of a long flowy number to set the tone for a formal evening with friends.  Whatever your plans, check out the dresses I am coveting below and let me know your thoughts in the comments! 

                                                     Silk Faille Mini Dress by Tahari via tahari.com
                                                       
                                                         Marchesa Pre-Fall 2016 via Vogue.com
                                         Tahari Aphrodite One-Shoulder Gown via Tahari.com
                         I love, love, love this gown!  Want!  Marchesa Pre-Fall 2016 via Vogue.com
                                                  Halston Metallic Jersey Gown via Halston.com

                                                                   Marchesa Pre-Fall 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment