Friday, March 26, 2010

Tuft Love

I've never met a tufted piece of furniture that I didn't like or at the very least, I've never met a tufted piece that I couldn't find some redemptive quality in (go figure).  Anywho...while shopping for knobs online yesterday at Anthropologie, I took a look around the rest of the website and stumbled across a lovely flaxen colored leather tufted sofa.  It was lust at first sight but wanting to make sure I was aware of all my options, I took a leap over to Horchow to see what they had in the way of tufted sofas.  And wouldn't you know, they were running a promotion on "Furniture Trends" with "Tuft Love" as one of the trends!  Wooohooo! Since I'm sharing, I must say, Horchow can do no wrong in my book.  If I could, I would buy their entire inventory!  I really LOVE their design/buying team, like really, really, really LOVE.  So needless to say I was lost in tuft heaven but I didn't stop there, I then went on to google images of tufted sofas and found several more that gave me cause for pause.  I've posted them here for your viewing pleasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment